We offer our clients a wide berth when it comes to the kinds of jewelry they can trade in with us. We accept jewelry of four wide categories, namely fine jewelry, loose diamonds, gemstone jewelry and estate jewelry. Under these categories, we buy anything and everything, new, old, custom, damaged, and refashioned.
We like to focus on diamonds, but other than those, we also accept pretty much all precious stones.
- In diamonds, we accepts loose stones certified by GIA and EGL.
- We also take stones that are certified by less recognized labs and those that are uncertified.
- We don’t have a bar on carat, cut, color or clarity.
- We welcome our clients to bring in their colored diamonds too, including yellow and black ones.
- Other gemstones we buy are emeralds, rubies and sapphires, all colors included.
All gemstones we buy are inspected and appraised on site by our experts. Take an appointment with one of our staff members to avail a free appraisal anyday. If you have your diamond certificates, bring it along as they help us make a more accurate value estimate.
Aside from loose diamonds, we buy a wide variety of diamond jewelry.
- We buy engagement rings containing one or more stones. So solitaires and multi-stone rings are both accepted.
- We also take other kinds of diamond rings of one or multi-stone settings carrying diamonds of varying carats.
- We buy earrings of all styles, from studs to hoops.
- We accept most types of diamond necklaces and pendants with a special interest in diamond graduated necklaces.
- Bracelets too are bought at Houston Diamond Exchange of both classic and modern styles.
- We offer competitive prices for solitaire diamond and multi-diamond pendants.
- We would also like to buy wedding bands, both contemporary ones and family heirloom types.
For jewelry containing more than one diamond, we grade the stones individually to be able to offer the best and most accurate price.
Estate jewelry is one of our key categories. Under it, we buy both vintage and antique jewelry. Jewelry containing diamonds of older cuts and featuring vintage decorative designs are bought for competitive prices at our stores. So if you have anything heirloom, broken, damaged, missing a gem or out of fashion that you don’t know what to do with, bring them to us for a quick exchange. We evaluate all estate jewelry by only experts with training and experience in this type of jewelry.